Welcome!

My name is Tracy. I have 4 children. Two adult children and two teenagers. I also have a married son. There's a wide variety of life lived right here. I open my arms and welcome anyone who just wants to laugh, know that there is someone else who has dealt with or lived through your similar situation. Enjoy finding solutions that maybe you haven't tried. I share freely and I am open book. So, welcome to my blog and personal journey.

I love you for following!

beach

beach
Padre Island Beach

Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Purpose Life

For a couple of years now I have been living on purpose. It seemed like only a short time ago I was facing my darkest days. Constant chronic pain, no ability to balance and walk. I was seeing my way through a life that didn't seem like it was going to ever have an quality of life again. I had to determine to do better. I may not be able to run a marathon, run, or exercise everyday but I can walk. When you face a difficult illness, cancer, something life changing you realize what means the most. I learned what was important. It was no longer important to be right in every situation. It was not necessary to have the last word. My purpose became to just simply smile and live life on purpose. I do have a day here or there that makes me blissfully aware of what my fate could be. It's like a reminder. It reminds me that if I am in pain I am still alive. If I am in pain now I know that I can gain control and survive the attack. I see what life is healthy and limited amount of pain that remains controlled.
Although my pain is very well controlled I know that any moment my life can change. I take every day as a day to take a new breath and know that I am loved and wanted. My children are my rock and they keep me strong and feeling loved and needed. My husband is the most amazing man I know besides my father and sons of course. I thank God to this very day for every moment he has given to me with John. I look around me and see into the lives of my friends and the marriages that are rocky or in pain. I can look at my marriage and know we are strong. We are in love and we stay in love. We value our life together and our time to love together. He is my angel from God.
He assures me that I am wanted, needed, loved, and valued. He doesn't touch me with a shaky hand, he holds firm and lets me know I am his rock too. We have faced some of my darkest days together. He didn't leave me. He was there with my face and with me every step of the way when I had my brain surgery. He has been there to carry me when I couldn't walk on my own two feet. He has loved me no matter what. I love him no matter what. We are both very kind and loving, we are giving and love to help others when we are able to. We are both so in love that I know we are okay - after 12 years, we are still okay.

Walking my journey through my purpose life...

Until next time - Thanks for reading and I love you for reading...

Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment