Welcome!

My name is Tracy. I have 4 children. Two adult children and two teenagers. I also have a married son. There's a wide variety of life lived right here. I open my arms and welcome anyone who just wants to laugh, know that there is someone else who has dealt with or lived through your similar situation. Enjoy finding solutions that maybe you haven't tried. I share freely and I am open book. So, welcome to my blog and personal journey.

I love you for following!

beach

beach
Padre Island Beach

Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Finding the delete button

Don't you wish you could just hit the delete button. Just run up to it, slam down your foot and have a restore point, an undo button. I wish I had those.

You are pissed off and you let your mouth overload you BUTT - bam where's the undo button. Bam - click it and it rewinds and deletes the moment before you put your foot in your mouth...

Say I had this huge fight and it brought me to starring down at something and loosing that relationship rather it be a family member, spouse or child - and you make it through the new door and realize, nope - it's not going to work like this..you can search and find the restore point and take you back to where it all made sense and there was never an unkind word said.

We are all capable of being angry - saying hateful things, having mean thoughts. If you never cross those thoughts then you are a stuffed doll. Because anyone who is human has these points they get too.

What about a delete button..yes, you say it, do it and then look back and see the mess you left behind and you reread the rough draft and go ahead and hit the delete button or hit the backspace before you send it out of your head or mouth..then its doctored.

But, more than anything - going back to sweep and clean up. The Restore/redo/undo buttons...
Everything you do has a fix it except for our hurt and anger feeling either caused by someone else or yourself. Your words - once you say it, you can't go back and wipe it clean. Because once it leaves your fingers and lips and makes contact with the other person, it's too late and its the one thing you can't take back, fix, wipe clean, delete, undo, or restore...

So, think with your entire head and heart. Always always always be made for entire 24 hours before you clap down and face the issue head on - and eye to eye!

No matter how many people say you are forgiven, and try to go back to the start line..it is never the same again...trust me

Go ahead and hit the back button...right now!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment